Perimeter Dental Policies
We encourage you to ask any questions you might have regarding our policies.
1. Patient estimates are provided as a courtesy and are not a guarantee of benefits.
2. Payment of your estimated patient portion (deductible, co-pay, or co-insurance) is expected at the time the service is begun, not completed. In cases where lab work is done, payment will be due prior to any lab cost being incurred by the practice. We will accept cash, personal checks, and the following credit cards: Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, and CareCredit.
3. The patient will be responsible for any dollar amount not covered by insurance after payment is rendered.
1. Appointments missed or cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment will result in a $50.00 fee. This $50.00 will need to be paid prior to rescheduling your appointment.
2. Same day cancellations will not be rescheduled same day, allowing you time to review your schedule.
3. We do our best to run on time and we ask that our patient’s respect our time, as we do theirs. Please arrive to your appointment on time so that we do not fall behind or have to rush on your treatment. We will provide a 10 minute courtesy call to see if you’re on your way. If a patient is 15 minutes late, we reserve the right to break your appointment and charge the appropriate fee.
4. 4. Perimeter Dental does reserve the right to dismiss a patient for frequent cancellations, tardiness, inappropriate behavior, or disrespect towards a doctor or our staff. If a patient is dismissed, we will require their balance be paid immediately.